DOES YOUR PROPERTY HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS?
Interior Wall Cracks
Gaps Under and Over Walls
Sticking Interior Doors
Settling Parking Area
Water Drainage Issues
Voids & Trip Hazards
Choose URETEK for your Commercial Property’s Repairs…
Missouri Commercial Foundation Repair
A structural problem with your facility effects property asset value, raises the risk of liability issues, and jeopardizes the lease agreement with the tenant.
Don’t let a crumbing foundation chip away at your Missouri commercial business success with URETEK ICR commercial foundation repair services. We assess and resolve commercial foundation dilemmas while reducing commercial downtime with the URETEK Method, a process that stabilizes clay soil settlement and lifts sunken concrete slabs using a high-density, expanding polyurethane injection.
- Interior and exterior foundation lifting and
- Trip Hazard Elimination
- Equipment balancing
- Beam lifting and stabilization
- Shallow and deep weak soil compaction and densification
- Sinkhole remediation
- Washout area void filling
- Drive lane leveling and drainage control
- Parking area settlement correction
The URETEK Method® + Your Business
- Fix foundation issues without closing shop.
URETEK ICR’s quick and efficient application helps landlords return properties to income-generating status by reducing customer task before and after application.
- Safety is a key aspect of The URETEK Method®.
The URETEK Method helps curb business risks by reducing workplace liabilities. A sunken slab can create trip hazards, damage vehicles and lead to water main ruptures. Additionally, foundation issues can lead to product loss. Foundation maintenance is a key to your Missouri business’ continued success.
- The URETEK Method® is environmentally friendly.
URETEK ICR strives to protect Mother Nature by ensuring its polymer exceeds state and federal environmental requirements. Many of URETEK’s polymers meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources.
- URETEK ICR knows foundation repair.
URETEK ICR supervisors and technicians are thoroughly trained to meet project needs correctly and efficiently, while always maintaining safety as a top priority. We do not use contract labor. Our supervisors know their application and are on-site to direct operations and solve problems. Many of them have at least ten years of experience with structural polymer. We stand behind our work. Upon completion of your project, we offer an industry-leading warranty. Check with your local URETEK ICR affiliate for more details on warranties and service agreements. Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK ICR concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.
Increase Asset Value
- Sunken concrete creates trip hazards, damage vehicles and lead to water main ruptures.
- Foundation issues can lead to product loss.
- URETEK polymer has a 15:1 expansion rate and is capable of lifting extreme structural loads.
- URETEK polymer provides 90 percent strength in as little as 15 minutes.
- The method uses small, penny-sized injection holes.
- The holes are about five-eighths of an inch in diameter.
- Carpet or hard surface flooring removal is not necessary.
- Furniture and appliance movement is not needed.
- Technicians grout and seal holes and vacuum small debris after injection.