DOES YOUR FACILITY HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS?
Sunken Warehouse Floors
Mismatched Concrete Panels
Gaps Under and Over Walls
Sticking Interior Doors
Loading Dock Settlement
Voids & Trip Hazards
- Increase and maintain asset value
- Little to no down time for operations
- Reduce liability and losses
- Eco-Friendly procedure
- No Disruption to business
Industrial Foundation Repair Services in Missouri
URETEK ICR can help Missouri industrial operators increase safety and workplace longevity without lengthy shutdowns when the floors begin to cave in. Our patented URETEK Method® and Deep Injection® Process work together to stabilize and raise sunken concrete assets using a rapidly cooling, expanding and moisture-resistant polymer. Get a quote now or learn more below.
- Interior and exterior foundation lifting and stabilization
- Beam lifting and stabilization
- Loading dock realignment and warehouse stabilization
- Parking Lot leveling and drainage control
- Shallow and deep weak soil compaction and densification
- Sinkhole remediation
- Washout area void filling
The URETEK Method® + Your Building
- The URETEK Method® mitigates expansive clay soil settlement using a special polyurethane injection.
- Our technicians drill small, penny-sized injection holes into the affected foundation before injecting a polymer that combats both shallow and deep weak soil compaction, sinkholes and voids.
- Specific URETEK polymer meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources.
- The URETEK Method® does not require carpet or hard surface flooring removal or furniture and appliance movement.
- After injection, technicians grout and seal holes and vacuum small debris immediately.
- URETEK ICR supervisors and technicians are thoroughly trained to meet project needs correctly and efficiently, while always maintaining safety as a top priority. We do not use contract labor.
- Our supervisors know their application and are on-site to direct operations and solve problems. Many of them have at least ten years of experience with structural polymer.
- We stand behind our work. Upon completion of your project, we offer an industry-leading warranty. Check with your local URETEK ICR affiliate for more details on warranties and service agreements.
- Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK ICR concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.