URETEK supervisors and technicians are screened employees and are thoroughly trained to perform URETEK projects correctly and efficiently, while always maintaining safety as a top priority. We do not use contract labor.
URETEK affiliated companies use the most advanced equipment and materials in the industry. Self-contained mobile units are designed to maximize performance and keep the consistency of our patented polymer.
Missouri Public Works Rehabilitation Services
As America’s aging infrastructure crumbles, URETEK’s innovative repair solutions are put to the test.
Keep loose soil and invasive moisture from bringing your Missouri community to a standstill with URETEK ICR’s public works solutions. Public works officials can keep transportation moving while leveling sinking concrete roadways and manhole and culvert cracking with our Zero Excavation Infrastructure Repair process. We fix infrastructure and leave you with no mess to clean up.
PUBLIC WORKS & INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS
- Tunnel and Pipe Stabilization
- Dam and Spillway Restoration
- Natural Disaster Support
- Soil Erosion Rehabilitation
- Manhole Sealing
- Culvert Realignment
URETEK + Your Community
- Save money by extending the life of city infrastructure
- Quickly eliminate infiltration into manholes and culverts
- Avoid public congestion problems for surrounding communities
- Safely rehabilitate soil erosion with environmentally safe solutions
URETEK ICR technicians rehabilitate failing infrastructure quickly by drilling small, penny-sized injection holes beneath the sunken concrete slab or around an effected culvert and into the weakened soil below. A 15:1 expansion of the structural polymer begins rapidly, solidifying loose soil and lifting even the most extreme structural loads. The URETEK Deep Injection® Process does not require tearing up roadways. After injection, technicians grout and seal holes and remove debris immediately.
Repair Damage & Limit Expenses
URETEK ICR’s polymer quickly eliminates infiltration of municipal infrastructure, working deep below the surface to fill voids, displace water and increase the roadway integrity.
The process can reduce public works expenses long term by extending the life of city infrastructure.
Speed and Precision
URETEK ICR is fast and accurate.
- URETEK polymer has a 15:1 expansion rate and is capable of lifting extreme structural loads.
- The polymer provides 90 percent strength in as little as 15 minutes.
- Technicians can control concrete realignment projects with up to one-eighth-of-an-inch tolerance
- URETEK polymer is designed to resist and remove high moisture content from the soil. The polymer can maintain good compressive strength and rigidity even when injected directly into flowing water.
URETEK has specific polymer that meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements, therefore making it safe to inject around public water sources.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components sets minimum requirements for the control of potential adverse human health effects from products in contact with drinking water. NSF/ANSI Standard 61 includes criteria for testing and evaluating products to ensure they do not leach contaminants into the water that would be a health concern.