URETEK Emergency Services
- Emergency stabilization of dams, spillways, and levees
- Structural stabilization as a result of water main ruptures and leaks
- Sealing and stabilization of severely deficient infrastructure
- Emergency slab realignment to avoid legal liability
Why URETEK for structural and geotechnical emergencies?
- No Contract Labor – URETEK supervisors and technicians are employees and are thoroughly trained to perform URETEK projects correctly and efficiently.
- Financial Commitment – URETEK affiliated companies use the most advanced equipment and materials in the industry. Self-contained mobile units are designed to maximize performance and keep the consistency of our patented polymer.
- Supervisors on Site – Most URETEK supervisors have over 10 years experience with polymer grouting… Simply put – We know our stuff.
- Track Record – Collectively, we have completed over 85,000 successful projects spanning 2 decades, many of our projects are emergency related.
- Warranties – Upon completion of your project, you will be presented with an industry leading warranty. Check with your local URETEK affiliate for more details on warranties and service agreements.
- Safety and Insurance – Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance and state required safety training to perform infrastructure repair processes.
Worth the watch: URETEK responds quickly to stabilize two large drainage tunnels for the USACE
Missouri Emergency Foundation Repair Services
URETEK ICR and its nationwide affiliates can respond without delay to the most challenging infrastructure problems even when Mother Nature is at her worst. We can quickly stabilize dams, spillways and levees, seal leaky infrastructure and realign concrete slabs using a patented structural polymer.
URETEK ICR saves failing infrastructure
- Zero Excavation Infrastructure Repair process bolsters roadways and eliminates soil erosion around manholes and culverts using structural grade polymer
- Polymer and strengthen breached dams and levees
- Eliminates infiltration of manholes and culverts
- Extends city infrastructure lifespan
Polymer works no matter the situation
The polymer can expand and fill voids in weakened infrastructure even when under extreme duress. It is designed to resist and remove high moisture content from the soil. The polymer can maintain good compressive strength and rigidity even when injected directly into flowing water. URETEK ICR technicians rehabilitate failing infrastructure quickly by drilling small, penny-sized injection holes beneath the sunken concrete slab or around an effected dam or levee and into the weakened soil below.
Projects that require stabilization in and around public water sources typically require polymer that has been tested and certified through a third party service. Most URETEK polymer meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources. NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components sets minimum requirements for the control of potential adverse human health effects from products in contact with drinking water. NSF/ANSI Standard 61 includes criteria for testing and evaluating products to ensure they do not leach contaminants that cause health concerns into the water.
What our clients are saying…
Our supervisors typically have more than 10 years of experience and are always on-site to better assess and respond to Missouri emergency situations. We have successfully completed over 85,000 projects, spanning over 30 years in the United States alone. Our supervisors and technicians are full-time employees who have undergone training regimens. We do not use contract labor. URETEK affiliated companies use the industry’s most advanced equipment and materials. Self-contained mobile units are designed to maximize performance and keep the consistency of our patented polymer. Upon completion of your project, we offer an industry-leading warranty. Check with your local URETEK ICR affiliate for more details on warranties and service agreements. Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK ICR concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.
Our structural polymer acts fast
- The polymer can maintain good compressive strength and rigidity even when injected directly into flowing water
- The polymer is designed to resist and remove high moisture content from the soil
- The polymer meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources.
- The polymer has a 15:1 expansion rate and is capable of lifting extreme structural loads
- The polymer provides 90 percent strength in as little as 15 minutes
- Technicians can control concrete realignment projects with up to one-eighth-of-an-inch tolerance
Contact URETEK Missouri Now for Emergencies