The Deep Injection® Process Features:
- Small, penny-sized (5/8″ Inch) injection probes
- No furniture, appliance, or landscape removal/relocation
- Small amounts of debris generated from process
- Business continues during process
- Substantial improvement in load bearing capacity
The ideal soil stabilization solution for:
- Re-compaction and consolidation of weak soil strata
- Increase and improve load bearing capacity under structures
- Bonding uncompacted soil strata and open fissures
- Sealing and compacting unstable soil around sea walls, ports, and bulkheads
- Densify and support deficient public and private infrastructure
- Shallow and deep sinkhole remediation
Missouri Soil Stabilization with The Deep Injection® Process
URETEK ICR’s patented Deep Injection® Process offers reliable soil compaction and densification that strengthens the load-bearing capacity of weak or loose soil strata. The process is a non-destructive, environmentally friendly and extremely versatile method to soil issues.
The Deep Injection® Process for soil stabilization was developed, patented, and currently utilized exclusively by URETEK ICR affiliates. Experienced technicians inject a structural polymer underneath a structure to consolidate weak soil strata, bond uncompact soil strata, open fissures and remediate both shallow and deep sinkholes. Utilized across the world by URETEK affiliates, the process is extremely versitile and is applied in a number of soil stabilization projects.
The Deep Injection® Process is an Ideal Solution for Many Situations:
- Weak soil consolidation
- Load-bearing capacity improvement
- Uncompact soil strata and open fissure bonding
- Sealing and compacting unstable soil in marine environments, including sea walls, ports and bulkheads
- Public and private infrastructure support and densification
- Shallow and deep sinkhole remediation
Soil Stabilization Made Easy
There’s no need to move out or close up shop during The Deep Injection® Process. The procedure allows densification and compaction of soil directly under a structure, without excavation, vibration, or mechanical force. URETEK ‘s soil stabilization services are convenient and reliable, enabling customers to continue their normal operations during remediation, saving them time and money.
The Deep Injection® Process improves the weight-bearing capacity of subsurface soils through the injection of patented, lightweight, expanding structural polymers. We use small, penny-sized injection holes and do not require flooring surface removal or furniture and appliance movement. After injection, technicians grout and seal holes and clean small debris immediately.
Environmentally Safe Soil Stabilization Process:
Specific URETEK polymer meet NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Drinking Water System Components sets minimum requirements for the control of potential adverse human health effects from products in contact with drinking water. NSF/ANSI Standard 61 includes criteria for testing and evaluating products to ensure they do not leach contaminants into the water that would be a health concern.
URETEK ICR Means Success
We have successfully completed over 85,000 projects in more than 30 years. Our supervisors and technicians are full-time employees who have undergone training regimens. We do not use contract labor.
URETEK ICR affiliated companies use the industry’s most advanced equipment and materials. Self-contained mobile units are designed to maximize performance and keep the consistency of our patented polymer.
Nationwide affiliates carry all necessary insurance required to perform URETEK ICR concrete lifting, foundation repair, and soil stabilization projects.
URETEK ICR Makes Soil Compaction Easy on the Customer:
- The URETEK Deep Injection Process strengthens the load-bearing capacity of weak or loose soil strata
- We drill small, penny-sized injection holes
- The holes are about five-eighths of an inch in diameter
- Technicians grout and seal holes and vacuum small debris after injection
- Carpet or hard surface flooring removal is not necessary
- Furniture and appliance movement is not needed
URETEK ICR Offers Workplace and Environmental Assurances
- Safety is our top priority
- Supervisors are on site to oversee Missouri projects and solve complex issues
- We provide industry-leading warranties upon project completion
- Affiliates nationwide carry insurance required to perform concrete lifting, foundation repair and soil stabilization projects
- The polymer meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 requirements and is safe to inject around public water sources